"the beach of gen.luna"

"the beach of gen.luna"
Moshi-moshi

"white sand"

"white sand"
....sa catanuan eto...

aqoh nga ba toh?

aqoh nga ba toh?
"sexy q anuh?"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FS second sem.

February 05,2010 was my first observation for this second semester for my FS subject.The school that was I assigned to me is the DOn Emelio Salumbides ELementary School.I handled Grade 3 SPED class.During my observation, my cooperating teacher,Mrs.Minda Autor gave them a review for the lesson yesterday.Ater that,she had read a story entitled The Mountain Stairways. It was all about the banaue Rice Terraces of the Ifugaos.Afterwards,she gave an activity about the topic that she had read.And then,I'm the one to collect it.When they finished to ate their meriendas,we proceed to the next lesson.This lesson was intended for the review, and all of us were participated.At 11:15 the students were out for the long breaktime.

No comments:

Post a Comment